- Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Light—Philosophy
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What…
Mark Macy, email@example.com
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Lately I’ve been busy exploring “wisdom”—what it means, what it encompasses. That led me to start a series of articles about “philosophy” (which means love of wisdom). I’ve been posting the articles on my other website (macyafterlife). Here’s a list … Continue reading
Our INIT group (1995-2000) received a contact from a group of seven ethereal beings in the fall of 1996. It arrived through the telephone answering device of our Luxembourg members, Maggy Fischbach and Jules Harsch. Most of the Luxembourg ITC … Continue reading
If we each took the time to make a top-ten list of everything that’s important to us during a lifetime, most of us would probably put some of these things (pictured at right) near the top of our list. Scientists … Continue reading
Many societies today are churning… coming apart… dividing sharply into opposing camps. Americans have watched it happen here in the States early in the 21st century—left-wing Democrats vs right-wing Republicans—but it’s also happening in Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, … Continue reading
Morals, ethics, and laws help us distinguish right from wrong. They can get complicated, so let’s try to keep it simple while considering: how the whole notion of “right and wrong” came to be, what morals, ethics, and laws really … Continue reading
Let’s look at a particular kind of happiness. Not the thrills and hormonal stimulation we get from sex and roller-coasters and fame and fortune, but rather the inspiration and inner glow that come from watching the sun set… or being … Continue reading
(Up to five types of symbiosis describe how living systems on Earth interact, according to biologists. This article suggests that the larger omniverse uses just one of those types, possibly two of them. Around the time of INIT, we didn’t … Continue reading
Note: The “contact field” is the life-energy (thoughts, attitudes, and intentions) of the ITC researchers themselves and of the spirits who work with them. The field is coherent or resonant when minds on both sides are in harmony, and that … Continue reading
Note: I’ve mentioned money in other articles in the series, but it plays such a big role in human affairs that it probably needs a short article of its own… just to put it in perspective. There are two basic … Continue reading