This website is based on the premise that we humans have both a noble side (motivated by the finer spirit within us) and a savage side (motivated largely by our egos and hormones).
- One encourages love, trust, honesty, empathy, and kindness, and leads to peace and order.
- The other stirs up fear, craving, mistrust, vengeance, doubt, and stealing, and leads to chaos and conflict.
Our noble-savage choices shape our lives and the destiny of our world.
Some articles (and series of articles) on this website seem to attract more attention than others. Here are links to some of the more popular stuff, especially the highlighted ones. For the latest, select from the “Recent Posts” listing to the right.
At the end of some articles (those that are part of a series) you’ll find a list of links to other articles of that particular series.
The Human Story
- This series tells the amazing story of our ancient heritage and paradise destiny, as explained to us by ethereal beings who’ve followed our world through innumerable eons, offering guidance and protection to humanity. From our extraterrestrial roots to our multidimensional future, these articles tell how we humans came to be the noble-savage creatures we are today. (Chapter 13 of this series seems to get special attention for some reason; it’s about Thoth, one of the superhumans of old Atlantis.) This series was polished up to become my ebook, The Noble-Savage Project. Not much in the book that’s not in the series, other than a more polished, cohesive story.
1 The Source – 2 Physical and Spiritual Life – 3 Ancient Timeline –
4 Edenites and Their Descendants – 5 Seven Ethereals – 6 Afterlife Eden – 7 Afterlife of Jules Verne – 8 … of Arthur Moos – 9 … of Richard Burton – 10 … of Anne de Guigné – 11 Afterlife Wrap-Up – 12 Atlantis –
13 Thoth the Atlantean – 14 Modern Civilization and Ancient Pyramids –
15 Hands that Caress and Strangle the World – 16 End of Story, End of Times
Lots of articles about modern science and its effort to reconcile spirituality… often strange explanations that try to fit the wonders of the afterlife into the Newtonian paradigm.
Senses, sciences, seers, and the search for truth — The material mind skews logic to explain consciousness — Protecting Earth from the wrath of Marduk — Science and NDEs — Foreign-accent syndrome — Measuring maya — Asteroids pummeled Earth for 2 billion years — Exoplanets and the prospect we’re not alone! — Combat killing and the human spirit — Noxious capitalism and the human spirit — Aurora theater tragedy — News in perspective — Pfrankenstein’s monster: big pharma — Preventing that pesky apocalyse — Updating the Therapists’ DSM Bible — Was Planet Marduk Located in a Triple-Star System?
This series takes a new and interesting look at politics from the perspectives of leading thinkers from around the world… and beyond. We examine the world around us, the world inside us, and the worlds in-beyond of us (that is, the realms of spirit superimposed over our material world in other dimensions).
1 Introduction 2 Privatization and the public good 3 Military
4 Information 5 Spirit of Society 6 Education 7 Regulation
8 Economics 9 Managing the World in the 21st Century
10 The carnal line between noble and savage
11 Embrace the divine; it’s where we shine 12 Who decides what?
13 Finally… good politics 14 The best political formula ever
Best and worst countries to be born – Election fraud 2012 – Best and worst US presidents – Humor in politics – Biggest political news – End of the American dream – Blown to bits in the computer age – Standards, the key to peace – What Obama and Stalin really have in common – Bad counsel and a short leash – Capital punishment & the human spirit – Edward Snowden and a transparent world – Mr Obama and the psychopaths – Why did Obama call Trump a demagogue? – What ITC groups could learn from the UN – Time to give up the google – What ITC groups could learn from spy agencies – The Fate of Nations – Free market (yay) vs Obama big government (boo) –
This collection takes a brand-new, stripped-down look at economics.
Establishing a popular world government and doing it right – Finally, good politics – Politics and the Human Spirit (8): The Economy – 2012: As Disasters Worsen, What’s Preventable and What’s Not – Who Can Help the Poorest of the Poor? – Overpopulation and Growth Economics: Humanity’s Cancer – Preventing that Pesky Apocalypse – Economics in a Nutshell: A Natural View – Standards: The Key to Compatibility and Peace in the World – Solving Israel’s Problems – Fixing the World, Starting with Piracy and Bad Economics – New Economics and Paradise – As Robots Take Over the Workplace, Basic Income Spurs a Renaissance
Worlds Within Worlds Within Worlds
This series of articles tries to tie it altogether… politics, economics, society, science, history, spirituality, afterlife, parallel universes, the omniverse, angels, ghosts, demons, God…. The series will be posted on both websites. The plan is to keep articles posted here on noblesavageworld unchanged. They’ll always be the original version of each article (unless there’s an occasional big goof that needs fixing). The articles posted on macyafterlife will be polished and fine-tuned in the coming years.
01 Our connection to the source.
02 Where the body meets the spirit.
03 . Things to do in the afterlife.
04. Ancient human timeline.
05 Rise and fall of an epoch.
06 Growing up in the Second Epoch.
07 A little formula that pulls everything together.
08 The creation of heaven and hell.
09 Welcoming the life force.
10 Managing life (part 1).
11 Managing life (part 2).
12 How life-force powers ITC.
15 Science preps for a quantum leap.
16 Timeless truths of religion.
17 End times in perspective.
18 Peace and joy in a brutal world.
19 Spirit contacts and the public.
20 Good and evil in a nutshell.
21 Spirit and money.
22. It’s between you and God.
23. Seven light and dark levels of reality.
24. How life-energy works and feels.
25. Energy healing and spiritual healing.
26. ITC spirit collaborators.
27. What are dreams?
28. What are emotions?
29. What is wealth… abundance?
30. What is symbiosis?
31. What’s happiness (in 4 words)?
32. What are morals, ethics, and laws?
33. Why all the divisiveness?
34. Sex, romance, relationships.
35. Extraterrestrials and “The Project“.
This series examines some of the serious problems facing humanity today with a focus on the USA–the gap between rich and poor, a crumbling infrastructure, swelling prisons, criminal activities of big business…–and introduces some possible solutions.
Northern Europe Does it Right – 1 The Problems – 2 Basic Income, One Solution – 3 More Thoughts on Basic Income – 4 Basic Income and Wealth Tax – 5 Basic Income and the Fertility Rate – 6 Restoring a Good Reputation – 7 Contending with Savage Forces – 8 Being a Noble Force – 9 A Comprehensive Solution – 10 Marching Toward the End Time – 11 The Destructive 1 Percent – 12 Overcoming America’s Oil Addiction – 13 What’s next? Again, basic income and wealth tax! –
Special Series on Eugene Standingbear
I’m rewriting and polishing a book I wrote 40 years ago but couldn’t get published, about an old Lakota artist I befriended a few years before his death in 1980. His amazing life among the richest and poorest people on Earth, and his life-long struggle between his ancestral heritage and the American dream, all reflect the lives and struggles of his people, the Native Americans.
1 Introduction to “Chief” – 2 Hollywood Indian – 3 Life among the Osage – 4 Strange, new world –
5 Life on the rez – 6 Life among the OmAha – 7 Indian schools – 8 The death of Chief American Horse –
9 Honky-tonk, rodeos and sports – 10 Loose ends and new beginnings — 11 Skid row — 12 Peace at last –
A collection of articles on personal development and physical, emotional, and spiritual growth. (A more complete collection of these articles is available on my other website, macyafterlife.)
Cleansing the mind — Some great exercises — Are you an extrovert or an introvert? — Know thyself — Nonfunctioning alcoholism — Addiction — Mental illness: barriers lost — What shapes children the most as they grow? — Psychopaths — Blowing away emotional blocks — Dealing with gnats and skin moles — Understanding the heart —
- Gender Dramas – This series explores our enjoyment of love and sex… and the difference between the two. It compares our ethereal connections to each other, via the heart, to our carnal connections via the body.
- – Periodic roundups of national and international news, put into perspective of our spiritual and noble-savage heritage.
- June 2018 (Uncle Sam’s Sharp Right Political Turn)
- December 2017 (inappropriate behavior or inappropriate world?)
- June 2017 (More from our ancient past)
- December 2016 Part 1 (Transformation and treason)
– Part 2 (Sliding toward a dark age behind big oil’s trump card)
– Part 3 (You’re a mean one, Uncle Sam)
– Part 4 (America in the grips of the Dark Triad)
- June 2016 (State of the world)
- December 2015 (Latest news of our ancient past)
- June 2015 Part 1 . . . (Part 2) . . . (Part 3) (State of the world)
- December 2014
- June 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- February 2012
In the future, as I deduce (from perusals, ratings, polls…) that certain articles are attracting attention, I’ll add them to this list…….