- Ancient Wisdom… Philosophy (Part 2)
- Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Light—Philosophy
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Calvin J. Standing B… on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What…
Mark Macy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: gross inequity
Ghosts of Civilization Past, Present, and Future – 2014 Q4
Posted on 2014 December 31 by Mark Macy
2014 news roundup, end-of-year Continue reading →
Posted in Politics and Economics | Tagged 10 best countries 2013, buying the government, compare society to human body, conservatarian, crazy government, decentralize energy production, election fraud, end of oil stresses society, energy innovation, greater good, gross inequity, keeping society safe and sound, koch brothers, koch industries world class Mr Potter, out of control us military, principles of peace, privatization vs socialization, stress effects on body and society | 2 Comments