- Philosophy X: A Wrap-Up
- The Human Story Series
- The Terra Series
- Ancient Wisdom… Philosophy (Part 2)
- Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Light—Philosophy
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Calvin J. Standing B… on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the…
Mark Macy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: twin towers
10th Anniversary: Did US Decisions Trigger 9/11?
Today it’s safe to say that the destruction of the Twin Towers in New York on 9/11/2001 was the result of decisions made in the USA. And I’m speaking here of karma, not conspiracy…. Continue reading
Posted in Politics and Economics, Society and ethics, Worldly matters Tagged 9/11, oil dependency, puppet regimes, twin towers Leave a comment