- Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Light—Philosophy
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Calvin J. Standing B… on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What…
Mark Macy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: Society and ethics
What’s the biggest influence on our attitudes, personalities, and behavior patterns as we grow from childhood to adulthood? Most of us would probably say parenting, but after some digging I’ve found that many forces shape our growing lives… and our parents might play a surprisingly small role. Continue reading
To overcome America’s oil addiction, maybe we can learn a few things from the 12-Step program, which has the greatest track record in the world for recovery among addicts and alcoholics. If it works for addicted individuals, maybe it could work for an addicted society. Let’s borrow of few of the program’s time-proven principles, which have restored sanity and peace to the lives of countless individuals, and adjust them for society…. Continue reading
The richest 1 percent of Americans not only have more wealth than the bottom 90 percent (read more)… they also do more damage…. Continue reading
My research suggests we’re approaching the end of the Second Epoch… and it won’t be the first time humanity has experienced an “end time.”… Conditions on Earth today are destabilizing quickly when you consider geography, morality, politics and, I’m sure, various other gauges… all of which suggest that we may indeed be on the threshold of the next end time. Continue reading
A Basic income program supplemented by a wealth tax may sound too good to be true… or too radical to be accepted… but as I assimilate the idea in my mind month after month, the more certain I become that it will work and work well…. Continue reading
So in dire times, when it seems like the end of the road, it’s really just a fork, or crossroads. One way leads to expediency, the other to eternity…. Continue reading
Can we really commit to a noble bearing while living in this noble-savage world? If we do, what are the rewards and consequences of that commitment? If we’re loving and trusting, will we be a force of peace, or will we simply be ground up by the savage forces around us?…. Continue reading
Here are some of the news stories that jumped out at me this year, along with lots of links to great articles… and a few reflections of my own…. Continue reading
To Americanize the Swiss (basic income) program, and to keep things simple in our calculations, imagine giving every adult American, say, $1,000 a month in basic income. That income alone would raise most people above the poverty line and would keep everyone else at least near the line. Continue reading