- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana…
Category Archives: Worldly matters
What’s the biggest influence on our attitudes, personalities, and behavior patterns as we grow from childhood to adulthood? Most of us would probably say parenting, but after some digging I’ve found that many forces shape our growing lives… and our parents might play a surprisingly small role. Continue reading
Here’s the best possible formula for freedom and regulation in human society:
Distinguish between noble and savage human behavior. Closely regulate the latter, while setting noble human behavior free to work its magic in society and throughout the world. Continue reading
To overcome America’s oil addiction, maybe we can learn a few things from the 12-Step program, which has the greatest track record in the world for recovery among addicts and alcoholics. If it works for addicted individuals, maybe it could work for an addicted society. Let’s borrow of few of the program’s time-proven principles, which have restored sanity and peace to the lives of countless individuals, and adjust them for society…. Continue reading
The richest 1 percent of Americans not only have more wealth than the bottom 90 percent (read more)… they also do more damage…. Continue reading
My research suggests we’re approaching the end of the Second Epoch… and it won’t be the first time humanity has experienced an “end time.”… Conditions on Earth today are destabilizing quickly when you consider geography, morality, politics and, I’m sure, various other gauges… all of which suggest that we may indeed be on the threshold of the next end time. Continue reading
A Basic income program supplemented by a wealth tax may sound too good to be true… or too radical to be accepted… but as I assimilate the idea in my mind month after month, the more certain I become that it will work and work well…. Continue reading
Last fall a contingent of astronauts and cosmonauts visited the United Nations in New York to urge international collaboration in setting up a defense system to protect Earth from getting struck by asteroids… shrapnel from an explosion, some 4 billion years ago, of a planet called Marduk. The fact that the Babylonians had a god of the same name was probably not mere coincidence…. Continue reading
So in dire times, when it seems like the end of the road, it’s really just a fork, or crossroads. One way leads to expediency, the other to eternity…. Continue reading
Can we really commit to a noble bearing while living in this noble-savage world? If we do, what are the rewards and consequences of that commitment? If we’re loving and trusting, will we be a force of peace, or will we simply be ground up by the savage forces around us?…. Continue reading