- Philosophy X: A Wrap-Up
- The Human Story Series
- The Terra Series
- Ancient Wisdom… Philosophy (Part 2)
- Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Light—Philosophy
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Calvin J. Standing B… on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the…
Mark Macy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: cancer
Pfrankenstein’s Monster: The Morbid Creation of Big Drugs
The greatest danger to the modern cancer industry would be a simple, inexpensive treatment that would cure cancer effectively. If that emerged, the entire system of chemotherapy research, radiation treatment, surgeons, charities, and stockholders—all united in the multi-billion-dollar fight against cancer—a would come crashing down like a house of cards…. Continue reading