- Ancient Wisdom… Philosophy (Part 2)
- Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Light—Philosophy
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Calvin J. Standing B… on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What…
Mark Macy, email@example.com
Tag Archives: timestream
I had no trouble finding a few men who wanted to accompany me. They are upright, honest men with stout hearts who could be relied upon in times of danger.
On our trip up the mountain we stopped twice to rest and to eat something. Every time I bite into a juicy bit of meat I have to remind myself that I am not eating part of an animal, but synthetic food. By God, it tastes better than anything I ever ate on that darn earth. M’banga oriented himself with the help of a map that was drawn by some pioneers. The mountain looked black and awe-inspiring. Finally we found the huge crater we had been looking for…. Continue reading
“Everything around me went deep black; only my spirit floated through a flickering dark matter. No sound could be heard and no light penetrated the darkness. I remained in this state a very long time, though I learned meanwhile that time is nonexistent here. I remember thinking that this must be life after death.” Continue reading
“I suddenly realized with amazement that I no longer had pain — anywhere — and that my blindness had completely disappeared, which allowed me to observe, among other things, that I was in a sumptuous palace bringing to mind the splendid residences of the rajahs….” Continue reading