- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana…
Category Archives: Other-worldly matters
I have to say, in all honesty, that if my work is an example of pseudoscience, then modern science is an example of pseudo-reality…. Continue reading
Modern science is like that old ’86 Honda in the garage… either due for a complete overhaul or ready to be replaced with a hybrid. It’ll probably have to be replaced, as I explain in this article… Continue reading
In reality, there’s no such thing as evil or dark or cold or satan. They’re just the absence of good or light or heat or god, respectively…. Continue reading
Last fall a contingent of astronauts and cosmonauts visited the United Nations in New York to urge international collaboration in setting up a defense system to protect Earth from getting struck by asteroids… shrapnel from an explosion, some 4 billion years ago, of a planet called Marduk. The fact that the Babylonians had a god of the same name was probably not mere coincidence…. Continue reading
So in dire times, when it seems like the end of the road, it’s really just a fork, or crossroads. One way leads to expediency, the other to eternity…. Continue reading
Can we really commit to a noble bearing while living in this noble-savage world? If we do, what are the rewards and consequences of that commitment? If we’re loving and trusting, will we be a force of peace, or will we simply be ground up by the savage forces around us?…. Continue reading
If the Danes are the happiest country in the world, it’s because they take care of their people. The USA has become an unhappy place in recent years, largely because the rich take care of themselves by taking control of government and industry… and the swelling ranks of poor are neglected…. Continue reading
Beyond the material realm—in the worlds of spirit—consciousness is transparent. Between lifetimes on Earth, when we return home to those astral and ethereal realms, our thoughts, emotions, and intentions are observed clearly by those around us. Only by living in the material world can we experience the strange illusion of secrecy…. which brings us to Edward Snowden…. Continue reading
Rewriting the DSM… an excellent opportunity to begin to introduce spiritual influences into psychology and psychiatry—specifically, the presence of many invisible spirits flourishing among us physical humans and their effects on our thoughts and feelings. Continue reading
Yet another study of near-death experiences (NDEs) explores neurochemical explanations…. Continue reading