- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Worlds Within Worlds 18 —Peace and Joy in a Brutal World
- Worlds Within Worlds 17 — End Times in Perspective
- Worlds Within Worlds 16 — Timeless Truths of Religion
- Worlds Within Worlds 15 — Science Preps for a Quantum Leap
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… John Day on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… John Day on Standingbear 12: Peace At…
Tag Archives: wealth tax
2017 March 19 NOTE: As of 2017 I’ve come to conclude that the US government is largely in the hands of “Dark Triad” personalities, and it’s not in the nature of people with those psychological traits to effect the sort … Continue reading
I’ve been studying the world and its problems and trying to find the best solutions for the past thirty years, and over time I’ve boiled it all down into three sweeping solutions that, I believe, would be most effective in bringing peace and contentment to the world today. There’s a solution for the planetary level, one for the national level, and one for individuals…. Continue reading
A wealth tax coupled with a basic income program would ensure that the poor, many of whom are now homeless and/or drowning in debt, would get their heads above water while the brunt of the tax burden would be carried by the rich, who can afford it. It would quickly bridge the ugly chasm between America’s super rich and super poor. This is probably the most rational and just solution to America’s current economic crisis: A basic income program funded by a wealth tax…. Continue reading