- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana…
Mark Macy, email@example.com
Tag Archives: basic income
2017 March 19 NOTE: As of 2017 I’ve come to conclude that the US government is largely in the hands of “Dark Triad” personalities, and it’s not in the nature of people with those psychological traits to effect the sort … Continue reading
So let’s look at a right way to start setting up world government in a way that would be acceptable to just about everyone. I’ve felt strongly since the 1970s that Planet Earth is long overdue for a sensible world government, so I’ve given the matter some thought. Here’s one scenario that might actually work. Continue reading
I’ve been studying the world and its problems and trying to find the best solutions for the past thirty years, and over time I’ve boiled it all down into three sweeping solutions that, I believe, would be most effective in bringing peace and contentment to the world today. There’s a solution for the planetary level, one for the national level, and one for individuals…. Continue reading
The yellows, oranges, reds and purples indicate countries with precarious population growth, which would have to be gotten under control before Basic Income (or any other economic solution) would really help…. Continue reading
A wealth tax coupled with a basic income program would ensure that the poor, many of whom are now homeless and/or drowning in debt, would get their heads above water while the brunt of the tax burden would be carried by the rich, who can afford it. It would quickly bridge the ugly chasm between America’s super rich and super poor. This is probably the most rational and just solution to America’s current economic crisis: A basic income program funded by a wealth tax…. Continue reading
The more I learn about wealth and poverty and the human mind, the more excited I become about instituting a Basic Income program here in the States…. Continue reading
To Americanize the Swiss (basic income) program, and to keep things simple in our calculations, imagine giving every adult American, say, $1,000 a month in basic income. That income alone would raise most people above the poverty line and would keep everyone else at least near the line. Continue reading