- Philosophy X: A Wrap-Up
- The Human Story Series
- The Terra Series
- Ancient Wisdom… Philosophy (Part 2)
- Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Light—Philosophy
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Calvin J. Standing B… on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the…
Mark Macy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: Plato
The Human Story 2: Physical Life and Spiritual Life
All physical things have astral bodies, including planets. It makes sense, then, that many astral humans live on those astral planets, just as we physical humans live on Earth. Continue reading
Posted in After we die, what then?, Heaven and Earth, Inner exploration, ITC, Other-worldly matters, Our ancient heritage, Our paradise destiny, Spiritual realms, Worldly matters Tagged after we die, asteroid belt, astral body, eden, Enoch, ethereal body, garden of eden, human origin, marduk, Plato, Yogananda Leave a comment