- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Worlds Within Worlds 18 —Peace and Joy in a Brutal World
- Worlds Within Worlds 17 — End Times in Perspective
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana…
Tag Archives: eden
Since the astral world Marduk has three suns, I sometimes wonder if the physical planet Marduk really existed in a triple-star system such as GJ 667C. Continue reading
The age-old drama of romance, tracing back to the fruits of Eden, are what I want to explore in this series of articles… with some surprises along the way. Continue reading
… asteroids that crashed into our world frequently for 2 billion years came from the asteroid belt, which rings the sun between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter…. Continue reading
Eden was probably far more opulent than Earth… richly endowed with crystals and metals… gems and precious elements. According to a recent space.com article, even the smallest metallic asteroid near the Earth contains more metal than all the metal mined in Earth’s history!…. Continue reading
“I lived among other mighty ones long ago in the Atlantean city of Keor on the island of Undal, where we renewed our lives across the eons in the Halls of Amenti. I myself went through more than 1,000 such revitalizations. Mortals today in the Second Epoch, with their fleeting lives and small stature, can only imagine the mightiness of the Atlanteans….: Continue reading
The Atlantis colonies started out as the epitome of human nobility, but careless curiosity and misguided science would lead to savagery and a series of geological disasters. Continue reading
The ideal cycle seems to be living a happy life on Earth—a life of good choices—and then moving on to the third level, or astral world. After enjoying a paradise existence for awhile… moving onto our next adventure, be it another lifetime on Earth, or moving up to finer realms. The possibilities are countless, and the adventures that await us are breathtaking…. Continue reading
The beautiful earth-like existence is sustained on Eden by ethereal beings, three of whom act as suns, shining living light that is cast onto and transformed into the structures of Eden…. Continue reading
So that, I believe, is about as near to the truth as you’ll find today on Earth about our ancient ancestors—the Edenites and their gifted descendants—who were finally destroyed in the death-throes of Atlantis at the end of the first epoch of modern (cross-bred) humanity. Continue reading
The human puzzle gets more mind-boggling as the pieces come together. Many of the pieces in this article have been hauled in from the dusty archives of museums and labs where scientists tuck away inconvenient evidence that clashes with the prevailing paradigm…. Continue reading