- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What…
Mark Macy, email@example.com
Category Archives: Inner exploration
Modern science is like that old ’86 Honda in the garage… either due for a complete overhaul or ready to be replaced with a hybrid. It’ll probably have to be replaced, as I explain in this article… Continue reading
So in dire times, when it seems like the end of the road, it’s really just a fork, or crossroads. One way leads to expediency, the other to eternity…. Continue reading
Can we really commit to a noble bearing while living in this noble-savage world? If we do, what are the rewards and consequences of that commitment? If we’re loving and trusting, will we be a force of peace, or will we simply be ground up by the savage forces around us?…. Continue reading
Yet another study of near-death experiences (NDEs) explores neurochemical explanations…. Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
The intent of world management is not to eliminate the savage side of mankind—which would destroy the noble-savage human being—but to tame and direct it. Continue reading
Insight is the key to good decisions… and insight comes not from the brain and physical mind, but from the finer spirit within. It’s more an intuitive thing, not so much a rational thing. Continue reading
I’ve long believed that the main role of education should be to strengthen our noble side and to teach us how to contend with our savage qualities, starting at a young age and continuing into adulthood. Foster good will and trust among children, help adolescents deal with their hormones and egos, help everyone to understand their basic spiritual nature in contrast with their carnal human nature…. Continue reading
If you search the Internet for definitions of love and sex and the differences between them, just about everyone tells you that love is an emotion, and sex is a physical act. I don’t agree…. Continue reading