- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Worlds Within Worlds 18 —Peace and Joy in a Brutal World
- Worlds Within Worlds 17 — End Times in Perspective
- Worlds Within Worlds 16 — Timeless Truths of Religion
- Worlds Within Worlds 15 — Science Preps for a Quantum Leap
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… John Day on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… John Day on Standingbear 12: Peace At…
Category Archives: Worldly matters
Here are some of the news stories that jumped out at me this year, along with lots of links to great articles… and a few reflections of my own…. Continue reading
The yellows, oranges, reds and purples indicate countries with precarious population growth, which would have to be gotten under control before Basic Income (or any other economic solution) would really help…. Continue reading
If the polar ice caps begin to melt, I figured, the planet will start to wobble… maybe to the point of turning on its axis… like a top that falls down near the end of its spin. Now science has found evidence that the process could be starting, thanks to global warming. The north and south poles have been drifting since 2006…. Continue reading
A wealth tax coupled with a basic income program would ensure that the poor, many of whom are now homeless and/or drowning in debt, would get their heads above water while the brunt of the tax burden would be carried by the rich, who can afford it. It would quickly bridge the ugly chasm between America’s super rich and super poor. This is probably the most rational and just solution to America’s current economic crisis: A basic income program funded by a wealth tax…. Continue reading
The more I learn about wealth and poverty and the human mind, the more excited I become about instituting a Basic Income program here in the States…. Continue reading
To Americanize the Swiss (basic income) program, and to keep things simple in our calculations, imagine giving every adult American, say, $1,000 a month in basic income. That income alone would raise most people above the poverty line and would keep everyone else at least near the line. Continue reading
The REAL issue is not the differences and the divides between the rich and the poor. The real issue is the living conditions of the less fortunate. Society can flourish as long as the poor, as well as the rich, have access to the basics of modern living… which include food, clothes, housing, health care, transportation, and communication…. Continue reading
If the Danes are the happiest country in the world, it’s because they take care of their people. The USA has become an unhappy place in recent years, largely because the rich take care of themselves by taking control of government and industry… and the swelling ranks of poor are neglected…. Continue reading
Beyond the material realm—in the worlds of spirit—consciousness is transparent. Between lifetimes on Earth, when we return home to those astral and ethereal realms, our thoughts, emotions, and intentions are observed clearly by those around us. Only by living in the material world can we experience the strange illusion of secrecy…. which brings us to Edward Snowden…. Continue reading