Phone calls from the dead. Spooky, right?
Well, maybe to the general public spirit communication is still a little unsettling, but once we understand what’s really going on?… once we see the bigger picture?… not so spooky.
So let’s take a look at the bigger picture of afterlife research, especially an ITC bridge. Maybe we can chip away some of the fear about death and afterlife…. if not from the public, then at least from our own mind.
[ITC (instrumental transcommunication) is the use of radios, TVs, telephones, computers, and other technical devices on Earth to get in touch with the worlds of spirit. A bridge, or “contact field,” implies that conditions are present on both sides, allowing exceptional communications to happen.]
These are the big questions that need an answer:
- What’s the big picture?
- How does an ITC bridge fit into the picture?
- Who’s at the other end of the bridge? Where do they, um, live?
- When (under what conditions) can the spirits contact us with reassuring, insightful, and sometimes world-changing information? How does an ITC bridge work?
Then, after answering those main questions, there are a few loose ends to tie up:
- Why are spirit contacts sometimes troubled and confused?
- How does public perception affect ITC?… and vice versa?
- What are the pros and cons of going public with ITC results?
The right answers to all of those questions could provide all sorts of rewards.
1. The Big Picture
Here’s a picture of everything—the entire omniverse.
- The eternal source is at the center of everything, constantly emitting a creative force of life, love, and consciousness.
- This life-force is the essence that creates and sustains countless parallel universes and everything in them.
The universes are depicted in the picture by the fine, white concentric circles. (Our own physical universe would be represented by one of those white circles near the outer fringes of the omniverse, as we’ll see in a moment.)
So, 1) the source, 2) its life-force, and 3) the many parallel universes it creates… together they are the big picture. Together they comprise the crux of everything.
However, trying to depict the vast, multidimensional omniverse in a 2-dimensional diagram like this is bound to be limiting. To get a more complete understanding we’d have to use our imaginations with a process like the one below.
[Or, we could go directly to # 2 An ITC Bridge and skip the following process for now (since it can be a bit distracting), and then return here later for a deeper understanding. Reader’s choice.]
- First, imagine that there are countless universes, far more than can be shown in this diagram… and they’re all flourishing with life. If we trace them from the outer fringes (where we are) inward toward the source, living things in those universes become ever more brilliant and beautiful beyond anything that we on Earth can imagine. That’s because the life-force closest to the source is most abundant and vibrates at the fastest and finest rate. As the life-force streams from the source outward, toward the fringes, it becomes less abundant, slower, and denser.
- Next, imagine that you and Planet Earth and every other physical entity in our material universe is just a counterpart—a copy or template—of finer entities that thrive in subtler universes closer to the source. So there are countless versions of you—one per universe—not just the one who’s reading this article… not just the one your carnal mind is familiar with. So there is no single universe that’s radically different from all the others; they’re all just different versions of each other with small, subtle variations from one universe to the next as we move toward the source.
- The universes aren’t really separated by space the way they’re depicted in the diagram, so imagine taking the four corners of the diagram and shrinking it all down smaller than a pinpoint, so that it’s all superimposed in the same “space.” (So, now, all of those versions of you are jumbled together in the same “space”… including the source itself, which can also be called your “soul.”)
- Then imagine locking that entire pinpoint omniverse into that superimposed state, and then expanding the diagram outward again… all the way to infinity. Now, everything in the omniverse is one, but at the same time each entity remains unique by the amount and the vibration of the life-force that nourishes it.
If we can start to imagine all of that, perhaps by just reflecting on it occasionally in our quiet times, then we’ll get a clearer, more intimate sense of the omniverse… the big picture. Many questions and uncertainties are bound to crop up during these reflective moments, but they’ll all be answered eventually for each of us searching for answers… as they bubble up (or outward or out-beyond) from our finer self into our conscious mind.
As we humans on Earth start reflecting on our own place in the multidimensional omniverse, our appreciation of life starts to wash away our fear of death and the suffering that it manifests.
2. An ITC Bridge
The omniverse is easier to understand if we divide it up into arbitrary pieces. Here are a couple of good ways to break it up… as 3 realms and 7 levels.
2.1 Three realms
An ITC bridge can only be established from a sending station in the astral realm to a receiving station on Earth in the physical realm. (Specific reasons will be explained in a moment.)
- The physical realm contains trillions of worlds and entities that have dense form and structure… including each of us carnal humans and our planet Earth. Being furthest from the source, the physical universes and everything in them are the most deformed and illusory.
- The astral realm contains subtle copies or templates of all of those worlds and entities and structures that exist in the physical realm. When things in the physical realm cease to exist (when they die, disintegrate, or are destroyed), their subtle copies or templates in the astral realm continue to exist for a while.
- The ethereal realm also has copies of all those things that exist in the physical and astral realms, but everything in the ethereal realm is so subtle (while at the same time rich and powerful) that it has no form and structure. All of the ethereal worlds and entities are like brilliant, stars of living light or super-conscious clouds of living energy. Since they’re closest to the source, the ethereal universes and everything in them are the most pure and real.
2.2 Seven levels
The seven arbitrary levels are all described elsewhere on this website (a recent article here, for example, or an older article here…). All we need to know for this article is that an ITC bridge is established from a sending station at level 3 to a receiving station on Earth (at level 1). Level 3 is where most people on Earth awaken after they die… (one reason why an ITC bridge always starts at level 3).
Also, an ITC bridge between level 1 and level 3 apparently has to be facilitated by finer beings (maybe from level 5?). (Again, that’s all explained a bit later in this article… why an ITC bridge to Earth has to be at level 3 and why it has to be protected and supported by finer beings.)
3. Hello? Who’s There?
A stable ITC bridge always involves our departed loved ones and ancestors who are committed to our best interests and the best interests of our world. That’s the basic disposition of spirit entities residing at level 3: Kindness, respect, acceptance, friendship, support, and so on. A stable ITC bridge always resonates with those noble attitudes.
During the 1980s and 90s there were hundreds, maybe thousands of good-hearted spirits who gathered at Timestream Station on level 3 for the purpose of getting in touch with people back home on Earth.
These are just a few of the folks at level 3 chosen by Timestream Spirit Group to have their pictures sent to Maggy and Jules Harsch-Fischbach (my Luxembourg colleagues in the 1990s).
Computer images sent from Timestream’s technical labs
- Ernst Mackes, a German friend of the couple, is shown in front of his computer in his new home in the spirit worlds in the spring of 1993, four months after his death. He’s now living in a modern-day paradise at level 3 where Timestream is located.
- Austrian scientist Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989) poses in a Timestream lab.
- Americans Thomas Edison (inventor) and George Cukor (filmmaker) are also involved with Timestream.
Computer images of the paradise at level 3
- Bwele M’Banga says that his life on Earth ended “in the stomach of an African lion,” and he now enjoys exploring level 3 with Richard Francis Burton and other Timestream folks.
- Yang Fudse says he lived in the Chinese capital of Yo Lang during the reign of Shun Ti around the years 150 to 200 A.D., and is now “keeper of the shrine” on the Hill of Yellow Jade amid “small pens, bee hives, fields and woods” near Station Co-Time (which is apparently another name for Timestream, or maybe another spirit group at level 3 associated with Timestream).
Early images (late 1980s) that came through TV
- Hanna Buschbeck (1906-84) was a pioneer in technical spirit communication in Europe, and got settled in happily at Timestream soon after her death.
- Marie Curie (1897-1956) currently heads up a group of late scientists associated with Timestream.
- Konstantin Raudive, shown here in spirit with a small lifetime photo (inset) for comparison, works tirelessly to support ITC since his death in 1974. The spirit picture was received via TV in Luxembourg around the time I was getting involved in ITC in 1991.
In the 1990s (thanks to my close collaboration with the Luxembourg couple and their friends at Timestream) I received several phone calls from the late Konstantin Raudive, a Latvian psychologist who did pioneering work in technical spirit communication before his death… and then chose to continue his research from the other side. During lifetime he’d recorded tens of thousands of clearly audible spirit voices on audiotape, many under strict laboratory conditions… which have boggled the public mind ever since.
[I’ve long believed that the carnal human mind (brain) is resilient only to a point; in the course of a lifetime it continually updates its unique version of reality with new information until it encounters information so radical that it might break the model… then there’s trouble. Once the conscious mind reaches the boggle point, it snaps shut, sometimes resulting in strident skepticism… which presents a thorn to serious afterlife research, as we’ll see in a moment. Meanwhile…]
By the time Konstantin started calling me, he was working with Timestream, whose aim was to make exceptional contacts with Maggy in Luxembourg and a small, international network of trusting colleagues that was growing around her work. During this particular phone call he gave me technical advice for the radio experiments I was conducting in my basement lab at the time, here in Colorado.
Once we founded our INIT group in 1995 (International Network for Instrumental Transcommunication), we received a series of very insightful contacts from a group of seven ethereal beings (angels), whose most important and most challenging job was to protect and stabilize our ITC bridge, while also enlightening us about ITC and the afterlife.
4. How Does an ITC Bridge Work?
The diagram at the far right skews the omniverse to show an ITC bridge more from an earthly vantage point.
We have a lot of loved ones and ancestors settled in at level 3, and some of them still have a strong desire to stay connected to Earth. If people on Earth share a mutual strong desire to connect with loved ones and ancestors at level 3, then forces are mobilized in the astral and ethereal realms to try to make that happen. They gather at level 3 to discuss creative ways to forge a connection with Earth. So…
An ITC bridge is forged largely by a strong mutual desire (at level 1 and level 3) to connect.
Everyone and everything living at level 3 has a noble disposition (love, trust, good-will, desire to serve…), and they can only connect with people on Earth who are motivated by the same noble attitudes. So…
An ITC bridge is sustained largely by resonance, like radios tuned to the same station.
For ITC, the spirit group at level 3 assesses the technologies currently being used by select people on Earth (those with the necessary desire and resonance), and then they begin devising ways to make contact through those technologies. They can create their own technical devices that resonate not just with the earthside researchers but also with earthside equipment. They don’t “manufacture” their spirit-world equipment in some sort of astral factory; instead (I suspect) they start with astral templates of devices that are currently being used on Earth, and then modify them as needed. Then, in the course of building the bridge, the folks at level 3 will try to advise their earthside colleagues to adjust their own equipment to improve the resonance. That advice might come psychically to sensitive researchers, or it might be delivered in an ITC contact once that is possible. So…
An ITC bridge is organized, activated, and finely tuned from level 3.
This is all being done with the guidance and protection of powerful entities beyond level 3, closer to the source. Those ethereal “gatekeepers” are vital to an ITC project for reasons explained below.
5. Tying Up Loose Ends
To the best of my understanding, the big picture explained above is fairly accurate, and an ITC bridge should be an easy, natural process. There should be thousands of ITC stations operating around the Earth today, streaming friendly, insightful information from level 3 into our world through modern communication devices.
Now we have to figure out why that’s not happening. What are the obstacles to ITC?… and how do we overcome them?
5.1 Outshining Earth’s Shadows
As mentioned, the source emits an omnipotent life-force that creates and sustains everything in the omniverse with love, honesty, and understanding… but by the time it reaches the Earth in the physical realm, the life-force has lost a lot of its strength and luster.
This diagram shows a condition that, I believe, is rare throughout the omniverse. The predatory nature of life on Earth (living things all killing and eating each other to supplement their life-force) has created a weak, toxic realm of spiritual residue to form around the planet like an invisible storm cloud.
That shadow realm generates persistent static around our world that interferes with an ITC bridge.
The best way to overcome the static is to realize and accept the fact that the source and its life-force are all-powerful, and all of the illusions of earthly living are comparatively weak. That knowledge can keep us firmly anchored in the noble values that allow an ITC bridge to resonate with level 3. Committing to those values (love, honesty, friendship, understanding…) also attracts the help of ethereal beings who work tirelessly to advance the enlightenment of humanity.
Walking a noble path on Earth isn’t always easy, though.
During the years of INIT (1995-2000), I learned that even when the noblest of people come together as an ITC group, troubled spirits from the shadows take any opportunity to stir up distrust and animosity among them… like disease germs constantly trying to gain a foothold against the coherent human body and its immune system. Again, the predatory nature of life on Earth is a weak but persistent force in our world.
That’s why ethereal beings are vital to an ITC bridge: They can offer a degree of protection and support against what they call “the plague” of spiritual darkness around the Earth.
5.2 How the Public Affects an ITC Bridge
Again, it’s the widespread fear and deception and other troubled feelings and motivations throughout human affairs that cycle back and forth between Earth and its shadows, creating an unavoidable obstacle for an ITC bridge. ITC researchers have to find ways to rise above that public interference.
5.3 Pros and Cons of Going Public with ITC Research Results
It stands to reason, then, that public awareness of ITC can be a blessing or a curse.
- When ITC contacts inspire and educate the public, then publicity can help an ITC bridge to be stable and clear.
- When ITC contacts stir up public fear or confusion, then publicity destabilizes a contact field so that an ITC bridge is difficult to sustain.
So, should ITC researchers go public with their results?
Answer: Yes, as long as they inspire and educate the public.
Note: At this stage in life (I turned 70 a few days ago, I haven’t done any active experiments for more than a decade, and I’m not involved in any active ITC groups), I’ve decided to test the waters of publicity. Besides the macyafterlife website that I’ve been maintaining over the years with its small, interested readership, I’ll be branching out a bit in the coming months into more active publicity. I’ll provide details on those efforts as things progress…. —MM