- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Worlds Within Worlds 18 —Peace and Joy in a Brutal World
- Worlds Within Worlds 17 — End Times in Perspective
- Worlds Within Worlds 16 — Timeless Truths of Religion
- Worlds Within Worlds 15 — Science Preps for a Quantum Leap
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… John Day on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… John Day on Standingbear 12: Peace At…
Category Archives: After we die
What’s the biggest influence on our attitudes, personalities, and behavior patterns as we grow from childhood to adulthood? Most of us would probably say parenting, but after some digging I’ve found that many forces shape our growing lives… and our parents might play a surprisingly small role. Continue reading
Last fall a contingent of astronauts and cosmonauts visited the United Nations in New York to urge international collaboration in setting up a defense system to protect Earth from getting struck by asteroids… shrapnel from an explosion, some 4 billion years ago, of a planet called Marduk. The fact that the Babylonians had a god of the same name was probably not mere coincidence…. Continue reading
The intent of world management is not to eliminate the savage side of mankind—which would destroy the noble-savage human being—but to tame and direct it. Continue reading
We’re noble-savage creatures in a rough world in which life kills life to survive, so politics gets complicated here on Earth. We don’t always have a clear idea about whether government is a good thing or a bad thing… a facilitator of public safety and stability, or an obstruction to human affairs. Continue reading