- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Worlds Within Worlds 18 —Peace and Joy in a Brutal World
- Worlds Within Worlds 17 — End Times in Perspective
- Worlds Within Worlds 16 — Timeless Truths of Religion
- Worlds Within Worlds 15 — Science Preps for a Quantum Leap
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… John Day on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… John Day on Standingbear 12: Peace At…
Category Archives: Other-worldly matters
Basically, we have to do savage things to survive in a savage world… but the more we do that, the more difficulties we’ll have later on… as we try to get settled into a light afterlife paradise after we die and leave the Earth. If we attach ourselves too heavily in our savage qualities during our lifetime, our spirit will migrate to darker, more troubled realms after we die… where it will feel more “at home”…. Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
I’ve always found comparisons between people and body cells… between society and the human body… to be both fascinating and insightful. The only trouble is… Humans are not body cells! Continue reading
Government is the hardware for social regulation; politics is the software. Politics, in its purest form, would be the spirit of society…. Continue reading
Earth has become a battlefield for those two invisible forces vying to influence humanity—the troubled, parasitic spirits who act out their repulsive dramas through our lives… and finer ethereal beings ever summoning us to accept and spread their light and love. When the dark forces win us over, as they did in Aurora last week, the results are tragic. Continue reading
If you search the Internet for definitions of love and sex and the differences between them, just about everyone tells you that love is an emotion, and sex is a physical act. I don’t agree…. Continue reading
It’s not easy to stay spiritually focused on Earth… and one reason seems to be these darned hormones coursing through us, along with the genetic hard-wiring that helps regulate them…. Continue reading
This story is about how to inventory our baggage and do a little housecleaning… with such techniques as hypnosis, meditation, near-death experiences, out-of-body experiences, and dreams…. Continue reading
In the course of a lifetime we first have to relearn the nature of this noble-savage world by getting immersed in it—hormones and all—and then we have to bring forth our divine nature to help tame the world… once we have tamed ourself. Continue reading