- Ancient Wisdom… Philosophy (Part 2)
- Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Light—Philosophy
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Calvin J. Standing B… on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What…
Mark Macy, email@example.com
Tag Archives: amenti
The Human Story 16: End of Story, End of Times
There are times I wish that divine forces could sweep away the world’s problems. Scoop up the chosen ones, transform Earth to a paradise, then set us back down gently amid meadows, streams, songbirds, and rich forests. Continue reading
Posted in About Mark Macy, After we die, Heaven and Earth, Inner exploration, Other-worldly matters, Our ancient heritage, Our paradise destiny, Politics and Economics, Science and Technology, Society and ethics, Worldly matters Tagged amenti, apocalypse, Atlantis, end times, ghost dances, standards, United Nations 2 Comments
The Human Story 14: Modern Civilization Sprouted From Ancient Pyramids
Science today can’t venture a reasonable guess as to how these and other ancient wonders were created. Archaeologists simply call it “crossing the great divide” from cave-dwelling to civilization…. Continue reading
Posted in Our ancient heritage, Politics and Economics, Science and Technology, Society and ethics, Worldly matters Tagged amenti, ancient india, ancient Mexico, ancient Peru, Atlaneans, Atlantis, Babylon, China, Chinese pyramid, civilization, Egypt, Giza, halls of amenti, prehistoric civilizations, Pyramid of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman ruins, Tower of Babel 6 Comments
The Human Story 13: Thoth the Atlantean
“I lived among other mighty ones long ago in the Atlantean city of Keor on the island of Undal, where we renewed our lives across the eons in the Halls of Amenti. I myself went through more than 1,000 such revitalizations. Mortals today in the Second Epoch, with their fleeting lives and small stature, can only imagine the mightiness of the Atlanteans….: Continue reading
Posted in After we die, what then?, Heaven and Earth, Inner exploration, Other-worldly matters, Our ancient heritage, Our paradise destiny, Science and Technology, Spiritual realms, Worldly matters Tagged amenti, Atlantis, children of light, eden, Edenites, Egypt, emerald tablets, Hall of Amenti, keor, our ancient heritage, prehistoric civilizations, Pyramids, Thoth, undal 5 Comments