- Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Light—Philosophy
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What…
Mark Macy, email@example.com
Category Archives: About Mark Macy
I wondered why ALL Colorado cars weren’t sporting that beautiful plate, and I got my answer a few months later, when a fundamental Christian asked me why I, a liberal, unreligious spiritual guy, sported a neo-Christian license plate on my car…. Continue reading
My introversion explains a lot about my work in ITC and afterlife research… my theories about spiritual reality… my view of human beings as noble-savage creatures in a noble-savage world… my belief in a politics of good will… my struggle with public presentations and group efforts (including the miraculous INIT association that I helped establish late last century)…. Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
Modern economics is far too complex and unwieldy to explore in depth in a single article… or even in a single book. So… what I’ll do here is to quickly strip economics to its natural core, present a simple ratio that will provide a foundation for a stable economics of the future, and then flesh out the framework. I’ll weave in some modern economic concepts along the way, to keep things in perspective. Continue reading
Earth has become a battlefield for those two invisible forces vying to influence humanity—the troubled, parasitic spirits who act out their repulsive dramas through our lives… and finer ethereal beings ever summoning us to accept and spread their light and love. When the dark forces win us over, as they did in Aurora last week, the results are tragic. Continue reading
In recent years I find myself filtering the latest news according to what I regard as the real human story, based on what I’ve learned mostly through ITC and related research…. Continue reading
There are times I wish that divine forces could sweep away the world’s problems. Scoop up the chosen ones, transform Earth to a paradise, then set us back down gently amid meadows, streams, songbirds, and rich forests. Continue reading
I suspect we all came to Earth for one purpose or another. And I’m pretty certain we’re all distracted from our purpose by the many dramas of this world. Our savage side revels in drama. Here are some of my distractions…. Continue reading
Maybe there’s no way to take human egos, hormones, and other savage-makers entirely out of the picture… but I would bet that the path of self-realization comes closer than any other way. Continue reading