- Ancient Wisdom… Philosophy (Part 2)
- Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Light—Philosophy
- Worlds Within Worlds 35 — Extraterrestrials and “The Project”
- Worlds Within Worlds 34 — Sex, Romance, Relationships….
- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Calvin J. Standing B… on Standingbear 12: Peace At… Mark Macy on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Marlene P (@mspiskin… on Standingbear 3: Life Among the… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What…
Mark Macy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives: good and evil
phs10: The Carnal Line Between Noble and Savage
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
Posted in About Mark Macy, After we die, what then?, Heaven and Earth, Inner exploration, ITC, Other-worldly matters, Our ancient heritage, Our paradise destiny, Politics and Economics, Society and ethics, Spiritual realms Tagged good and evil, heaven and hell, INIT, ITC, noble-savage, politics and spirituality, The Seven 5 Comments