- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Worlds Within Worlds 18 —Peace and Joy in a Brutal World
- Worlds Within Worlds 17 — End Times in Perspective
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana…
Tag Archives: noble-savage
Basically, we have to do savage things to survive in a savage world… but the more we do that, the more difficulties we’ll have later on… as we try to get settled into a light afterlife paradise after we die and leave the Earth. If we attach ourselves too heavily in our savage qualities during our lifetime, our spirit will migrate to darker, more troubled realms after we die… where it will feel more “at home”…. Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
The intent of world management is not to eliminate the savage side of mankind—which would destroy the noble-savage human being—but to tame and direct it. Continue reading
I’ve long believed that the main role of education should be to strengthen our noble side and to teach us how to contend with our savage qualities, starting at a young age and continuing into adulthood. Foster good will and trust among children, help adolescents deal with their hormones and egos, help everyone to understand their basic spiritual nature in contrast with their carnal human nature…. Continue reading