- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Worlds Within Worlds 18 —Peace and Joy in a Brutal World
- Worlds Within Worlds 17 — End Times in Perspective
- Worlds Within Worlds 16 — Timeless Truths of Religion
- Worlds Within Worlds 15 — Science Preps for a Quantum Leap
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… John Day on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… John Day on Standingbear 12: Peace At…
Category Archives: Science and Technology
Rewriting the DSM… an excellent opportunity to begin to introduce spiritual influences into psychology and psychiatry—specifically, the presence of many invisible spirits flourishing among us physical humans and their effects on our thoughts and feelings. Continue reading
Yet another study of near-death experiences (NDEs) explores neurochemical explanations…. Continue reading
(Politics and the Human Spirit – Installment 12) Continuing the discussion from Part 9 (Managing the World in the 21st Century), perhaps the most important question of our time is: Who, at what level of society, should decide what? Before … Continue reading
The intent of world management is not to eliminate the savage side of mankind—which would destroy the noble-savage human being—but to tame and direct it. Continue reading
We seem to be in the early stages of the end-time scenario, according to the ethereals. Now there’s scientific evidence that the ethereals might be right… at least in terms of the likelihood of more geologic instability around the planet. Continue reading
Modern economics is far too complex and unwieldy to explore in depth in a single article… or even in a single book. So… what I’ll do here is to quickly strip economics to its natural core, present a simple ratio that will provide a foundation for a stable economics of the future, and then flesh out the framework. I’ll weave in some modern economic concepts along the way, to keep things in perspective. Continue reading
Government is the hardware for social regulation; politics is the software. Politics, in its purest form, would be the spirit of society…. Continue reading
It’s not easy to stay spiritually focused on Earth… and one reason seems to be these darned hormones coursing through us, along with the genetic hard-wiring that helps regulate them…. Continue reading