- Worlds Within Worlds 33 — Why All the Divisiveness?
- Worlds Within Worlds 32 — What Are Morals, Ethics, Laws?
- Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What’s Happiness? (in 4 words)
- Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What Is Symbiosis
- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 31 — What… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 30 — What… John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana…
Category Archives: Politics and Economics
When we acknowledge our divine core as the only reality, and our worldly problems and suffering and preoccupations as illusion, then our noble side shines through more brightly and enlightens human society. We find greater peace within us as peace spreads around us. The savage side begins to retreat…. Continue reading
Maybe the best way to distinguish the “noble” from the “savage” in human nature and human affairs is to answer a simple question: What drives the angels? While angels, or ethereal beings, aren’t perfect in the “God” sense of the word… they’re much closer to perfection than we humans are… so close, in fact, that from our earthly point of view angels seem omnipresent and all-powerful. They seem to embody all of the nobility of God…. Continue reading
The intent of world management is not to eliminate the savage side of mankind—which would destroy the noble-savage human being—but to tame and direct it. Continue reading
What’s transpired here in the States since the year 2000 will probably go down in history as the most outrageous and most bizarre example of election fraud ever…. Continue reading
Modern economics is far too complex and unwieldy to explore in depth in a single article… or even in a single book. So… what I’ll do here is to quickly strip economics to its natural core, present a simple ratio that will provide a foundation for a stable economics of the future, and then flesh out the framework. I’ll weave in some modern economic concepts along the way, to keep things in perspective. Continue reading
Insight is the key to good decisions… and insight comes not from the brain and physical mind, but from the finer spirit within. It’s more an intuitive thing, not so much a rational thing. Continue reading
I woke up with a relaxed but strong gut feeling that we’re on the threshold of a new, noble age of American politics…. Continue reading
I’ve long believed that the main role of education should be to strengthen our noble side and to teach us how to contend with our savage qualities, starting at a young age and continuing into adulthood. Foster good will and trust among children, help adolescents deal with their hormones and egos, help everyone to understand their basic spiritual nature in contrast with their carnal human nature…. Continue reading