- Worlds Within Worlds 27 — What Are Dreams?
- Worlds Within Worlds 29 — What Is Wealth?… Abundance?
- Worlds Within Worlds 28 — What Are Emotions?
- Worlds Within Worlds 26 — ITC Spirit Collaborators
- Worlds Within Worlds 25 — Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing
- Worlds Within Worlds 24 — How Life-Energy Works and Feels
- Worlds Within Worlds 23 — 7 Light and Dark Levels of Reality
- Worlds Within Worlds 22 —It’s Between You and God
- Worlds Within Worlds 21 —Spirit and Money
- Worlds Within Worlds 20 — Good and Evil in a Nutshell
- Worlds Within Worlds 19 —Spirit Contacts and the Public
- Worlds Within Worlds 18 —Peace and Joy in a Brutal World
- Worlds Within Worlds 17 — End Times in Perspective
- Worlds Within Worlds 16 — Timeless Truths of Religion
- Worlds Within Worlds 15 — Science Preps for a Quantum Leap
No cookies here
If you see a “cookies” pop-up below, you can disregard it. Like the ads, it’s put there by WordPress, not by me — MM.
John R.M. Day on Worlds Within Worlds 12 — How… Mark Macy on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… John Day on Worlds Within Worlds 10 — Mana… Mark Macy on Standingbear 12: Peace At… John Day on Standingbear 12: Peace At…
Category Archives: Our paradise destiny
Government is the hardware for social regulation; politics is the software. Politics, in its purest form, would be the spirit of society…. Continue reading
Government and political systems… play a huge role in determining to what degree a society enjoys peace and prosperity on one hand… or crime, war, and civil unrest on the other….Our noble side is fueled by timeless ethereal forces deep within us, and our savage side is fueled largely by the hormones and egos that have been hard-wired into our physical bodies and brains and egos that have been hard-wired into our physical bodies and brains. Continue reading
In the course of a lifetime we first have to relearn the nature of this noble-savage world by getting immersed in it—hormones and all—and then we have to bring forth our divine nature to help tame the world… once we have tamed ourself. Continue reading
The age-old drama of romance, tracing back to the fruits of Eden, are what I want to explore in this series of articles… with some surprises along the way. Continue reading
There are times I wish that divine forces could sweep away the world’s problems. Scoop up the chosen ones, transform Earth to a paradise, then set us back down gently amid meadows, streams, songbirds, and rich forests. Continue reading
Our hands create magnificent works of art and destroy them. They break things during fits of rage and then fix them when things have cooled down. They’re an agile extension of our noble-savage nature. Continue reading
“I lived among other mighty ones long ago in the Atlantean city of Keor on the island of Undal, where we renewed our lives across the eons in the Halls of Amenti. I myself went through more than 1,000 such revitalizations. Mortals today in the Second Epoch, with their fleeting lives and small stature, can only imagine the mightiness of the Atlanteans….: Continue reading
The Atlantis colonies started out as the epitome of human nobility, but careless curiosity and misguided science would lead to savagery and a series of geological disasters. Continue reading
The ideal cycle seems to be living a happy life on Earth—a life of good choices—and then moving on to the third level, or astral world. After enjoying a paradise existence for awhile… moving onto our next adventure, be it another lifetime on Earth, or moving up to finer realms. The possibilities are countless, and the adventures that await us are breathtaking…. Continue reading